Position Overview: We’re committed to providing exceptional customer service. Our customers are the lifeblood of our business and are treated as such. This position is responsible for all facets of direct customer communication, sales operations support and order management functions.
Essential Job Functions
The primary duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Provide personal, dynamic service via inbound customer phone calls/ emails
- Solve customer issues efficiently and professionally
- Analyze customer feedback for actionable improvements that could be made by the company at large to improve customer experience.
- Monitor ERP system for possible delays/ complications.
- Communicate system and product updates to customers.
- Promptly process phone orders, order changes, and return authorizations from customers
- Provide assistance on ad hoc projects, such as internal communications, as requested.
- Complete a daily audit of open orders and provide quick resolution to discrepancies.
- Organize and manage files, reference materials and business information.
- Associate Degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Basic Excel and accounting skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Positive, energetic disposition
- Detail orientation with outstanding follow-through
- Ability to prioritize work, handle multiple tasks, and work independently of supervision
- Fast-acting and capable at adapting quickly to change
- Able to solve customer problems, make decisions and take calculated risks in order to meet partner expectations in a manner consistent with company goals and policies
- Experience with Epicor Prophet 21 ERP a plus